Over the years, C3 Church Carlingford will grow as God grants that growth. How fast is in His hands. It is our role to work to build a healthy, dynamic church that reflects the calling and vision that God has given to us and to disciple His people. We are to be faithful to what He has called us to be – as described by our purpose and values – and what we are called to do in response to His purpose and values. To this end our next growth goal as we pray expectantly is 800 members in the next five years.
C3 Church Carlingford is committed to:
- Worshipping God with Passion;
- Building People in Jesus; &,
- Reaching People with Jesus
Request a copy of our current ‘Vision Builders’ booklet that further details our vision and focus for 2020 by contacting the church office: 9875 0300 or email
- People are transformed by the power of God’s Word and Spirit.
- Lost people matter to God and therefore matter to us.
- We love our Church.
- Our Church ministers through teams, led by gifted leaders empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Spiritual growth and Christian community happen best in small groups.
- Full devotion to Christ is normal for every believer.
- Excellence honours God and inspires people.
- We are a place of love, acceptance and forgiveness.
- We are culturally relevant while maintaining the values of God’s Kingdom.
- We are committed to personal and corporate prayer, recognising the sovereignty and power of God and the need for believers to exercise their faith.
- We are committed to an organisational structure that is dynamic, flexible and empowering, to facilitate continual numerical growth.
- We are generous; evidenced in how we use our time, abilities, resources and money.
- We recognise the importance of families.
- We support Other Churches and Ministries
WE SEE OUR CHURCH…
- with no limits to God, His power and love expressed through it
- unlimited in size
- reaching out to our community with the transforming power of God’s love
- as a refuge for the lost, hurting, and lonely
- generously giving time, skills and money to serve the Kingdom of God
- passionate in its pursuit of God in every aspect of each person’s life
- as an army staying in step with the Spirit and taking the enemy’s ground
- standing for justice and truth in a spirit of love upholding righteousness not selfishness
- building people to be effective in life, growing in every facet of their world personally, relationally, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- with influence nationally, ministering regionally
- planting life giving, Pentecostal, contemporary churches