Over the years to 2020, C3 Church Carlingford will grow as God grants that growth. How fast is in His hands. It is our role to work to build a healthy, dynamic church that reflects the calling and vision that God has given to us and to disciple His people. We are to be faithful to what He has called us to be – as described by our purpose and values – and what we are called to do in response to His purpose and values. To this end our next growth goal as we pray expectantly is 800 members in the next five years.
As a church, we have had a focus aided by the verse in Matthew 28:19, translated as “In your going, make disciples. Throughout 2017 and into 2018, we have taken this active and inclusive making of disciples to an even more applied level with our vision focus for this year being “Plus-One” – that is to include someone else on every step of each of our life’s journey, so that we can grow and encourage one another throughout the adventures of life.
Request a copy of our current ‘Vision Builders’ booklet that further details our vision and focus for 2018 by contacting the church office: 9875 0300 or email
WE SEE OUR CHURCH…
- with no limits to God, His power and love expressed through it
- unlimited in size
- reaching out to our community with the transforming power of God’s love
- as a refuge for the lost, hurting, and lonely
- generously giving time, skills and money to serve the Kingdom of God
- passionate in its pursuit of God in every aspect of each person’s life
- as an army staying in step with the Spirit and taking the enemy’s ground
- standing for justice and truth in a spirit of love upholding righteousness not selfishness
- building people to be effective in life, growing in every facet of their world personally, relationally, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- with influence nationally, ministering regionally
- planting life giving, Pentecostal, contemporary churches